So, without further ado, a few things on how we're doing.
- I really love my job - even on the long, stressful days. I'd say that's a good indicator that I should stay here a good while.
- We've enjoyed the little bit of snow we had - Stephen enjoyed it most, especially his sled.
- I'm the main person in our college who is trying to get everyone (teachers, students, faculty, staff) on our e-portfolio portal: TaskStream. The tool is good, though we're hitting some speedbumps in implementation. We didn't know what we didn't know, so this Fall will be much better.
- I've been to New York and back. I learned much about TaskStream, but the highlight of the trip was probably going to a Reformed Episcopal church for worship. Their worship service ("Morning Prayer") had great truth and beauty. The city was interesting, though freezing cold.
- Stephen is a monkey. And a sponge - I'm amazed at the words he's picked up.
- Kristy is working part time in my college - about half of her time is on-campus, the rest of it she can do from home. This has been a great arrangement for us, and Stephen has new friends - the kids of the mom he stays with.
- I love my job, but boy do I see a lot of work for me to do! I suppose that's also known as job security.