Sunday, October 22, 2006

New Job


I think I've told our immediate family and friends, so here's the "Public" blog annoucement. I've recently accepted a new job at Western Carolina University in Cullowhee, NC (about an hour west of Asheville). I'll be the Assistant to the Dean for Instructional Technology and Curriculum in the College of Education and Allied Professionals.

The job will in many ways require the same skills I'm using here at A&M - making sure technology is integrated into an educational system in a Good way. I'm really looking forward to it. Of course, like pretty much all other jobs I've taken, I'm starting to get the butterflies - can I really do this? will I actually be beneficial? But things always seemed to settle down after a time.

We're moving soon, but need someone to take over our lease after we're gone. So if you or someone you know in the Texas A&M area needs a 3 bedroom 2 bath duplex, let me know.

We'll definitely miss our friends here but we'll be very glad to get back closer to family.

No comments: