Monday, April 30, 2007

Grandparents and their attachments

It really is funny to see how my parents and Kristy's parents love on Stephen. They each have their own things they do, but the main thing seems to be getting that time in with him. We're quite thankful since Kristy has been under the weather with this pregnancy. A little break from our "rambunshus" two year old helps. And, that's important for the grandparents.

Stephen is totally comfortable with all of them. I think he would rather stay with them than with mom and dad if he had his choice. I also think (know) they let him get away with more, but that's part of grandparents too.

1 comment:

Kierstyn said...

"I also think (know) they let him get away with more, but that's part of grandparents too."

My therory, they can't do anything that I can't undo... eventually.

I love grandparents!!